The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Care Center of Petaluma is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
The Windsor Approach to Skilled Nursing is heartfelt, compassionate, focusing on person-center care delivered by trained, interdisciplinary teams.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish and Portuguese on site to better meet your needs.
Windsor Care Center of Petaluma strives to create an atmosphere for our residents that encourages healing, kindness, respect and compassion. We have the ability to provide a higher acuity of care due to the vast experience of our nursing staff.
The rehab team at Windsor Petaluma have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. Our personalized therapy programs provide comprehensive treatment and strive to return to or improve upon the prior base-line of each resident requiring therapies. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- 5-Star Quality Measures rated facility
- 2013 Recognized by Sonoma County Department of Health Services for Food Safety Excellence.
- 5 star customer satisfaction ratings in Nursing care, Cleanliness, Treatment/Dignity/Respect, Professional Therapy Services and Recreational Services.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Our residents enjoy our restaurant style dining
- Private and semi-private room settings which encourage comfort and privacy while overlooking our patio and beautiful outdoor scenic views.
- Every room has TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- We have recently renovated our facility replacing the roof, paint, updated our beauty salon, replaced features in resident rooms, and repainted the parking spaces outdoors.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- We have been serving our community for 3 years.
There’s no better place to get better!
Dr. Hamblin is board certified in Geriatrics, Family Practice, Hospice, and Palliative Care. Dr. Hamblin received his Bachelor of Arts (BA) in social sciences at UC Berkeley. He received his Master’s Degree in journalism at Columbia University and his Doctorate of Medicine (MD) at the University of Rochester in New York. Dr. Hamblin completed his residency in Family Practice at UCLA, Northridge and his fellowship in Geriatrics at UCLA / Veterans Administration.
- Administrator – Georgia Otterson
- Director of Nursing – Megan Rose
- Director of Social Services – Pashion Cain
- Director of Rehabilitation – Lauren Stephany
- Director of Business Development – Kianna Baldwin
“I really appreciated the communication from the new Administrator. I asked about a stay for my father and he was great in answering all my questions and really made my concerns feel important. He even volunteered his cell number in case I had any concerns which gave me great peace of mind. So far, touch wood, the clinical care has been very comprehensive. Probably the best views of Petaluma from this property also, which my dad seems to enjoy.” – Ianto J.
“When my father fell in his home and had to go to a Care Center we sent him to Windsor Care. While he was there we determined that he was no longer able to live alone and care for himself. He lived there until he passed a few months later. Where Windsor REALLY was WONDERFUL, is that my father was always a very cantankerous man. He yelled and screamed all the time and could be very hard to get along with. At Windsor Care they worked hard to make him happy and respect his wishes and he calmed down and was treated with love and care and respect.
Thank you.” – Celeste D.